Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Program Cancellation A full refund will be granted if program/camp is cancelled by the Recreation & Community Services Department.
• Participant Request for Program/Camps Unless otherwise noted, no refunds or transfers will be granted after the start of the second class or camp meeting.
• Classes With 4 or Less Meetings, Workshops, Tennis Program Refund Requests must be made 72-hours before the start date of the class. No refunds will be granted to requests made within 72-hours from the start of the class/workshop.
Facility Reservation Cancellation: A request to cancel a facility reservation must be made in writing to the Recreation & Community Services Department. A facility rental cancellation fee is applied for all cancellations according to the following schedule:
- 91 days or more notice- $50
- 90-30 days’ notice- 25% of rental fee
- 29-7 days’ notice- 50% of rental fee
- Less than 7 days’ notice- 100% of rental fee
-$10 per class for programs $74 and less.
-$20 per class for programs $75 and more.
• Summer Contract Camps
-$20 per camp.
-If request is made before the second day of camp a refund fee equivalent to a single day of camp will be charged unless otherwise noted.
-No refunds or transfers after commencement of second day of camp.
• City-Run Summer Camps
-A $50 refund fee will be applied if a request to withdraw is received a minimum of 72 hours in advance of camp start date.
-No refunds or transfers will be granted within 72 hours of the start of camp.
LATE PICK UPS
All participants must be picked up at the scheduled class/camp end time. Late pick ups may be charged a rate of $1 per minute following the first occurrence.