Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
City of Laguna Beach Community Services Department
Policies & Procedures
Payment is due upon registration, and registration is required before participation in any class. All registrations must be done online, through the mail or at the Community and Susi Q Center, 380 Third Street, Laguna Beach 92651, during business hours. Late registration is accepted on a space-available basis. Fees are not pro-rated and expire at the end of the session.
City instructors are permitted to accept checks for drop-ins. No cash/credit cards accepted, and a registration form must be completed. Checks should be made payable to "City of Laguna Beach."
No refunds unless the activity is cancelled or changed by the City. Participants will be notified and a full refund will be processed within 2-4 weeks.
Transfers will be permitted if requested in writing at least one business day prior to the start of the activity. A processing fee of $20 will be assessed.
Participants must be properly registered for City-sponsored activities, and a signed "Release of Liability and Indemnification" must be signed and on file.
The City reserves the right to cancel activities, substitute instructors, change dates, times and/or locations as necessary without public notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please register early! Enrollment must be sufficient to hold a class. Please pre-register to secure the activity of your choice!
Participant Code of Conduct
All participants and spectators attending programs or activities conducted or sponsored by the City of Laguna Beach Community Services Department and Senior Services Division are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while participating. The following guidelines are designed to provide safe and enjoyable activities for all participants:
- Be considerate and respectful of others.
- Be respectful of the Community Center and City property.
- Do not use language that is obscene, defamatory, invades others' privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual.
- Participants who are under the influence of illegal drugs or intoxicated are prohibited from participating.
- Maintain an acceptable standard of personal hygiene.
- Follow non-smoking policies as stated in the Laguna Beach Municipal Code (sec. 7.40.050).
- Verbal or physical threats or outbursts will not be tolerated.
The city reserves the right to revoke any registrant's program participation privileges. Thank you for your cooperation!