Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Camp Runamuk Early-Bird Registration NOW OPEN! Wed, Feb 01, 2023
Terms & Conditions
All students and participants involved in a program shall be deemed to have waived all claims against the CCLCF for injury, accident, illness, or death occurring during or by reason of the program or activities. A signed waiver is mandatory prior to participation by all. The release waiver reads as:
I agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Community Center, its employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, injury, illness, demand, liability and cause of action arising from or in any manner connected to the participation of the participant. In case of an emergency, I authorize any licensed physician, nurse or hospital to render such medical aid as may deemed necessary and/or desirable.
Code of Conduct
The Community Center of La Cañada Flintridge (hereinafter “CCLCF”) is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all members and guests. We have a zero tolerance policy for discrimination or harassment of any kind. To promote a safe space for everyone, all individuals are expected to act appropriately at all times when in our facility or participating in our programs.
We expect anyone on the CCLCF grounds to act maturely, to behave responsibly, and to respect the rights and dignity of others. Our Code of Conduct outlines prohibited actions, but the actions listed below are not an all-inclusive list of behaviors considered inappropriate in our facilities or programs.
- Abusing or unlawfully using alcohol or other controlled substances on CCLCF property
- Carrying or concealing a weapon or any item intended to be used as a weapon
- Smoking on CCLCF property—CCLCF is a smoke-free environment.
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or any type of menacing behavior.
- Unwanted physical contact with another person.
- Verbally abusive or offensive behavior, including angry or vulgar language, swearing, name-calling or shouting.
- Sexually explicit conversation or behavior; any sexual contact with another person.
- Inappropriate, immodest or sexually revealing attire.
- Theft or behavior that results in the intentional destruction or loss of property.
- Loitering within or on the grounds of CCLCF.