Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
Partin Park facility rentals are made through the Lyons Recreation Department by calling 912-526-3084 or online at http://www.lyonsga.org/RecreationDepartment.aspx by clicking on the Rent a facility Tab.
The Partin Park Facilities may be used on a RESERVATION ONLY basis and are subject to the fees, rules, and requirements of the RENTAL APPLICATION INFORMATION &AGREEMENT FORMS provided at the time of reservation. Any individual, group, or association/organization wishing to use any of our facilities must have a responsible adult of 21 years of age or older to reserve a facility.
We wish to make the facilities of Lyons Recreation Department warm and inviting for your event! Helping us take care of our facilities that the community has worked so hard to renovate and maintain will ensure the facilities remain inviting for years to come. We thank you in advance for helping us maintain our buildings, so you and your friends/families can continue to tell of the wonderful memories made here throughout the years!!!
CODE OF CONDUCT
- All facility users are expected to behave in a manner conducive to a positive, wholesome environment. Facility renters WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for the actions of their guests. Destruction of property and/or abusive language and/or abusive behavior WILL NOT be tolerated.
- Adequate adult supervision MUST ALWAYS BE PRESENT while children ages 0yrs – 18yrs are present on the premises.
- All activities MUST be compliant with all laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations of the Federal Government, the State of Georgia, and the City of Lyons.
- LRD reserves the right to refuse or cancel ANY event deemed not in the overall best interest of the facility, patrons, and/or citizens. The privilege to use the facilities may be revoked at any time due to misconduct, falsification of information given to reserve the facility, misuse of property, failure to comply with all rules/ordinances listed above, or any use of the facilities that is deemed contrary to public safety and welfare. A City Representative will have the right to enter the facility during ANY event. Violators of these rules/regulations may be expelled immediately WITH NO DEPOSIT RETURNED and/or may be prohibited from renting our facilities for a minimum of one year.
- We DO NOT provide serving utensils, pots, pans, etc. A multi-purpose cleaner is supplied, but you are welcome to bring your own.