Polk County Policies
Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Polk County Help
Terms & Conditions
Top 10 Park Rules
- Pets must be leashed at all times. The leash is not to exceed six feet in length. Pets shall not be left unattended outside the camping unit.
- The use of ATV’S or similar vehicles is prohibited in county parks and trails.
- Intoxicating liquors (hard alcohol) is not permitted on Polk County Conservation property.
- Polk County Conservation parks and trails are a drug free zone. If you are caught with illegal drugs, the penalties double.
- All state laws are applicable.
- Open alcoholic beverages are not allowed in any vehicle.
- Visitor’s hours are from 6:30 A.M.-10:30 P.M.
- Quiet time in the campgrounds begins at 10:00 P.M.
- Fires are restricted to grills or metal rings provided and must be put out before leaving the site.
- The use of firearms, fireworks, or explosives is prohibited. Nothing in this provision prohibits the use of firearms or bow and arrows in legal pursuit of game on designated hunting areas.
A full list of our rules and policies can be found here.