Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
Rice Park, Homebuilder's, and Gazebos Facility Policies:
- The facilities are designated "non-smoking."
- Use of these buildings is limited to social, recreational, or fraternal activities. Under no circumstances shall the building be used for profit-motivated commercial enterprises.
- No sale of food or drink will be permitted.
- The user agrees to use the premises for lawful purposes and not to attempt to charge a fee or to sell any merchandise while using the facilities without written consent from the City Manager.
- No pyrotechnic devices of any type are allowed.
- The person who signs the contract must assume liability for supervision of all persons at the facility and provide adult chaperones (18 and older) for any group that includes minors, one adult for every 15 minors.
- Assume liability for damage to facility or premises which is in no way limited by the amount of the deposit.
- All parks close at Midnight.
- Tents and inflatables need to have Park Supervisor's approval, require an 811 line locate, and be set up by a licensed and insured company. Absolutely no water features are allowed on inflatables.
- No parking on grass at any facility.
Facility Rental Terms and Conditions: The City of Hutchinson reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time upon notice to the user and the user agrees to forego any claims against the City of Hutchinson for damages by reason of this termination. Not rental agreement shall be made more than one (1) year to the date in advance. Hours on the contract must include set up and clean up. No early setup or late stays are allowed.
The gazebos may be rented from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. In the event that the rented gazebo is in use and the party refuses to leave, have your contract and payment receipt in hand and then call 911 for assistance.