City of Rockville, MD uses your Facebook or Google account to login or sign up. We only access your name and email for login purposes.
- Log In with Facebook
- Log In with Google
- Log In with Email Powered by REC1
- Create Your ROCKVILLE Account Powered by REC1
Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
Release, Waiver, Assumption of Risk and Consent
Registration Form and Payment:
- Complete the registration form. You may combine recreation activity fees in one check, made payable to the City of Rockville. Note: $35 returned check charge.
- Visa and MasterCard also are accepted for payment.
Credits and Refunds:
- If staff cancels a class, refunds will automatically be issued.
- Our programs require advanced planning and purchase of supplies to provide a quality experience, therefore requests for a refund or credit must be submitted in writing to the program supervisor at least seven days in advance of the start of the program. Less than seven days prior to the start of a program, requests for a refund or credit will be considered if accompanied by proper medical or other requested documentation. Proration and administrative fees apply.
- The following administrative fees are charged for issuing a refund or credit: programs/classes $15; childcare $50; senior programs $15; sports teams $100; individual sports participants $15; swim $15; teens $15. A credit will be applied to your City of Rockville account for registrations under $20 (exceptions: nature, senior, swim and teen programs).
- We are committed to providing quality programs and facilities. If you are unhappy with our services, please contact us. We will suggest another program to try, or if you prefer, will give you a full credit or refund your money. That’s our “Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.”
- Requests are subject to availability. Requests must be in writing. Registrations cannot be transferred from one registrant to another due to wait lists. Note: $25 fee is assessed for child care programs.