Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
City of Anderson Website Linkage Policy
This policy governs the establishment of external links on the City of Anderson's official website. For purposes of this policy, an "external link" is a hyperlink from the City's website to a website maintained by another party. Neither the City's website nor the external links on such website constitute a forum for expressive activity by members of the public. Rather, the purpose of the City's website and external links is to provide information about officials, services, and attractions that promote the economic welfare and tourism of the City of Anderson. Providing external links is in no way an endorsement or recommendation by the City of Anderson of any website maintained by another party or the information therein; these sites are not part of the City's official website. The City reserves the right to deny requests for external links or delete external links.
- Links to personal websites are prohibited.
- Links to commercial websites (except as allowed by the above criteria) are prohibited.
- Links to sites associated with, sponsored by, or serving a candidate for elected office, any political party or organization supporting or seeking to defeat any candidate from elected office or ballot proposal.
- Links to websites with obscene or objectionable images or text are prohibited.
- Links shall not point to content on the City's intranet or another server inside the City's firewall.