- Create Your City of Shafter Account Powered by REC1
City of Shafter Policies
Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
City of Shafter Help
Terms & Conditions
- Applicant must be 18 years or older
- Park hours are from 5am to 10pm and facilities are available for Rental between 5am to 9pm
- Applicant is responsible for the conduct and control of the attendees and must be present at the rental at all times
- City events will take precedence over non-city events
- Payment of park permit fees is non-refundable. In the event of a rain-out, the renter may opt to reserve a future rental date up to 120 days in advance and is subject to availability
- Applicant is responsible for vacating the facility in a timely manner
- All parks are to left clean and litter free after use, all trash must be placed in the trash bin receptacles
- Placement of signs or posters for advertising purposes is prohibited
- Recurring reservations that are religious or political in nature are prohibited
- Changes to the reservation date, time and nature of activity must be requested in person
- Consumption of Alcohol is prohibited
The Director may revoke an issued permit or deny a reservation, when it is determined by the Director that the proposed use of the facility is not consistent with the intended use. Use of the facility will be granted upon the conditions that all rules and regulations will be followed. A rental permit may be revoked for violations of any rule or regulation contained in the City of Shafter Municipal Code or state and local laws by the renter, guests, attendees, employees or vendors. Applicant is responsible for any damage to the facility, contents or fixtures and is responsible for the cost of repairs and or replacements of such at the City’s discretion. All damages must be reported to the City at the conclusion of the event or the next business day.
The Director may establish additional rules, regulations and conditions concerning the use of the park that are consistent with Chapter 12.32 of the Municipal Code.
The Park Permit is nonexclusive and nontransferable. Under no condition shall the Renter assign or transfer use of this permit or any obligation, right, title or interest assumed by the renter without the prior written consent of the City. City reserves the right to terminate the park permit.
Applicant is responsible for the conduct and control of all the attendees AND further agrees to ensure that the number of attendees does not exceed the number declared on the Permit Application. Non-compliance with this requirement can be subject to rental cancellation and fees revoked.