- Create Your DPR Account Powered by REC1
Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
STANDARD PAVILIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE CLEANED PRIOR TO YOUR RENTAL SO BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PAVILION AS IT IS. IT IS ALSO YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THE PAVILION IS NOT OTHERWISE OCCUPIED WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND THE CITY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL OF ANY SUCH PERSON.
Please have your rental permit on hand during your rental times in case you are asked to provide proof of your rental. If you rented the field and someone refuses to leave during your rental time, please contact Dunwoody Police Department at 678.382.6900 and the on duty Sargent can assist you.
Renter agrees to all of the following:
1. The contracted rental time must include time necessary for all setup, the event, clean up prior to and after the event. Set up includes decorating and arranging picnic tables. The contracted rental time applies to Caterer's and Event Companies and any other groups associated with your rental. Additional fees will be assessed for exceeding rental hours.
2. The person who signs this agreement must be at least 21 years of age, and will be held responsible for the rental.
3. All fees are due at the signing of this agreement.
4. Damage fees will be billed to you if it is determined that there is damage to the facility, furnishings or grounds of the pavilion during the contracted rental period; or if the pavilion is not left in a clean condition at the conclusion of the rental. This includes trash.
5. Renting the pavilion includes the exclusive use of the pavilion, picnic tables under the pavilion and grills next to the pavilion. This does not include the general area surrounding the pavilion, parking lots, playgrounds, ball fields or courts.
6. In the event the reservation date or time needs to be rescheduled or extended, or the number of people needs to be changed, you must notify the City of Dunwoody immediately to see if it is feasible. If Dunwoody Parks and Recreation is not notified at least 7 working days prior to the rental, any request or changes will not be honored.
7. Cancellations & Refunds - In case of inclement weather we do not assume your rental will be cancelled - notification is required. Refunds will be issued in the following manner:
In writing 30 days prior to event 100% Rental Fee
*$25 processing fee non-refundable
In writing 29 - 8 days prior to event 50% Rental Fee
*$25 processing fee non-refundable
In writing 7 days or less 0% Rental Fee
If cancellations and requests for refunds are not received in writing, no refunds will be issued. Refunds will be sent within 2-6 weeks of request.
8. Alcoholic beverages are permitted with a security deposit of and all regulations of the City’s alcohol ordinances must be complied with.
9. Dunwoody Parks and Recreation staff or designee reserves the right monitor all sound amplifying equipment noise levels and will notify renter of adjustments as necessary.
10. All equipment being brought into the park must be specified at the time the reservation is secured. Any grills being brought into the park must be approved 2 weeks prior to the rental and Dunwoody Parks and Recreation will designate an area where the grill must be placed. All grill waste must be removed from park property by renter.
11. All fires must be contained in grills. Therefore no deep fryers are allowed.
12. Clean-Up includes the following: removing all litter, signs and decorations from and around pavilion including anything hung from rafters.
13. Rental events for youth (i.e. teen/graduation parties, etc.) must have adult supervision. A ratio of 1 adult per 10 youth is required. Adults must be over 21 years of age. Supervision includes all activities of the rental party and invitees, both inside and outside the facility, during the course of the rental.
14. It is unlawful for any person to sell or offer for sale merchandise for profit on City of Dunwoody grounds without a permit from the city.
15. Dunwoody Parks and Recreation staff or designee reserves the right to enforce all the above rules and regulations along with other City of Dunwoody policies, procedures and ordinance. Staff and/or designee has the authority to cancel any rental, at any time during the rental period.
16. I understand that my rental fee is a facility rental fee only. Based on the event/rental you are asking for, additional fees and permits could apply. I also understand that in order to have the park gate open prior to 7am, I must hire on officer to open the gates. We will not open gates to pavilions for loading/unloading so keep that in mind when planning your event.
Special Activities: Require prior approval and must be preceded with a letter of explanation and description of activity. (i.e. - non-profit fundraiser, use of commercial recreation vendor, etc.)
NOTE: Commercial Recreation Vendor Insurance Policy: $1,000,000.00 General Liability, Certificate of single limit coverage, must list the City of Dunwoody as co-insured. City of Dunwoody Parks and Recreation reserves the right to deny any commercial recreation vendor, which does not have insurance on file a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event, permission to set up on park grounds.
Suitability - Renter acknowledges and agrees that Renter is encouraged to examine and inspect the Rental Facility to assess its condition, suitability and fitness for Renter's permitted use. Accordingly, Renter acknowledges and agrees that the CITY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, PURPOSE, OR FUNCTION. The right to use the Designated Facility granted hereby is expressly granted on an "AS-IS" and "WHERE-IS" basis only. Renter further acknowledges that the relationship between the parties is not that between a "landlord and tenant" as contemplated under Georgia law.