City of Sandy Springs Policies
Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
City of Sandy Springs Help
2021 Lantern Parade Thu, May 06, 2021
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Facility use
- Payment is due within 5 days of approval or sooner depending on rental date.
- Reservations are processed on a first come first served basis.
- Rental includes use of facility and does not guarantee the use of any accessory item near facility (e.g. grills, fireplace, playground, etc.)
- Setup and clean-up time must be included in the total rental time. Patrons may not enter facility before reservation time.
- Renters will only be allowed access to the building during the time noted on their Facility Rental Permit.
- Electrical service is not available at all outdoor facilities.
- No advertising may be done that includes the name or address of any City of Sandy Springs facilities/parks.
- Renters must obtain department approval to bring any special equipment (mobile DJ, BBQ grills, etc.)
- Music is not allowed at Overlook or Lost Corner Parks.
- Parking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Renter may request a date change upon notifying the department 48 hours before reservation date, and completing a Facility Change of Date form and submitting it during normal office hours. Another use date may be provided if available.
- Renter, at end of reservation time, shall return premises, furniture, equipment and fixtures used to the way they were found. Damage and/or destruction of the above named property(s) will result in repair and/or replacement fees billed directly to the Renter.
- The Department and City are hereby expressly released and discharged from any liability for such loss while in use by Renter. The City reserves the right to request a certificate of liability insurance from the Renter.
- In the event that the Renter desires to have Renter’s property upon the premises, the Department will not be responsible for the protection of such property against fire, theft, accident, or other loss.
- All events must concluded by 10pm - or the agreed upon reservation end time, whichever comes first - unless otherwise approved by the Department. Facility must be clear when permit expires, or additional rental fee will apply.
- The sale or consumption of alcoholic beverages on premises is prohibited unless permitted by the Recreation & Parks Department and City Revenue office. Approval will be based upon the use of a licensed/insured individual for serving alcohol (i.e. caterer).
- The Renter shall not assign this agreement or any rights there under nor to sublet said premises without prior written consent of the Department.
- The Renter agrees to follow all rules posted within each park, including no music or amplified sound.
- The Department reserves the right to relocate or cancel your activity due to inclement weather, circumstances which could result in hazardous conditions or damage to Department property or when the City activities dictate.
- The Recreation & Parks Department retains full authority for approval and denial of facility reservation requests.
- All relative City of Sandy Springs Codes & Ordinances are in affect and enforced at all City of Sandy Springs facilities. Renter’s current and future reservation requests may be denied if you are found in violations of any of the City of Sandy Springs ordinances.
- Renter acknowledges no refunds will be accepted after the date of the rental. The Renter’s cancellation notice must be given during office hours (Monday-Friday) at least 2 days in advance. All refund requests will incur a $10 administrative fee. The Refund Request Form can be found online at registration.sandyspringsga.gov under the Recreation & Parks Forms folder.