NH-Adams Twp. P&R Policies
Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
NH-Adams Twp. P&R Help
Terms & Conditions
New Haven Parks & Recreation Rules, Regulations & Code of Conduct
In order to facilitate a positive experience for all participants and visitors, New Haven -Adams Twp. Parks and Recreation Department has a code of conduct that includes expectations, rules, and procedures for anyone who participates in one of our programs or visits our parks and facilities.
We reserve the right to refuse service or remove anyone who is not in line with the following:
- Refrain from the use of foul language.
- Inappropriate and threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not use equipment or facilities in a manner other than which it was intended.
- Any clothing with logos or messages must be acceptable in a family setting.
- Do not move or re-arrange any park equipment or property.
- Alcohol is not permitted on Park Property without the proper permits.
- Smoking and/or use of any type of smokeless tobacco is prohibited inside any facility.
- Drugs are prohibited.
- Hunting or use of firearms of any kind prohibited on park grounds and inside any facility.
- Littering is prohibited.
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited off roadways and beyond parking areas.
- No overnight parking permitted.
- Vending or sales prohibited without permit.
- Dogs are to remain on leash at all times.
- Pet owners are required to pick up after pets.
- Plants and animals are protected - do not remove or mistreat.
- Control noise levels – please be respectful of others.
- No person may deposit refuse from private premises in trash receptacles.
- No person may possess and or discharge any fireworks or other explosive pyrotechnics on park property, except by special permit.
- No person may engage in gaming or gambling for money or any other thing in any form on Park property.
This is not an inclusive list. Common courtesy, additional rules and regulations may apply, as well as, common sense!
** The Park Center is under video surveillance. You will be responsible for any damages caused to the building as deemed necessary by the Maintenance Director or Superintendent.**