Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
PARK RULES REGULATING CAMPGROUND USE
To provide an enjoyable recreation experience for all park visitors, the County of Isabella has adopted a Park Rules Ordinance. The Ordinance is posted in the park. A personal copy of the Ordinance is available upon request or on the County Parks website. Park staff is empowered to enforce the Ordinance by issuing violators a State of Michigan Citation to appear in 76th District Court. In addition, camping permits may be revoked without refund. Please read and observe the Ordinance provisions, especially the following:
3. Camp Site Rule: One (1) major camping unit per site, however, one additional small tent no larger than 7x7 or 50 sq. ft. is allowed.
PAVILION RULES & REFUND POLICY
1. Pavilion/Covered Bridge Refunds will only be made if the pavilion/bridge is reserved by another group. A $15 administration fee will apply to all refunds. All cancellations must be made by calling the Parks Main Office at 989-317-4083.
3. Pets are prohibited from buildings, picnic grounds, beach areas and playgrounds. This is strictly enforced!
4. Visitor/Guest behavior and pavilion use is governed by the Park Rules Ordinance which is posted at the park or available on the County Parks Website.
5. Parking of all motor vehicles must be in designated parking lots.
6. An Isabella County Park Entrance Permit is required for each vehicle entering the park (except for Covered Bridge use). Daily Entrance Permits are $6 per vehicle and Annual Entrance Permits are $25 for residents and $35 for non-residents. You may also request a vehicle tally. This would apply if you would like to pay for your guests driving into the park for your event instead of individuals paying for their own park entry. If requesting a Vehicle Tally, payment must be made in full at gatehouse prior to your event concluding.
7. Sports Equipment is available upon request.
8. The sale (or distribution) of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Individuals of legal age may consume reasonable amounts of alcoholic beverages from their private supply. Any kind of bulk beer or liquor containers may not be brought into any Isabella County Park. All beverages (alcoholic or otherwise) must be served in unbreakable containers.
9. Amplified music, loudspeaker or public address system usage, without the written permission of the Director is unlawful.
10. A Cleaning Deposit may be required for pavilion use as determined by the Director. All, part or none of the Cleaning Deposit will be returned, based on the condition of the park area after the event.