KZOO PARKS Policies
Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
KZOO PARKS Help
Terms & Conditions
1) You are responsible for your group and/or parties actions and conduct during your reservation. Your current and future reservation requests may be cancelled if the following should occur:
Fighting; Unseemly conduct; Health Violations (spitting, smoking, etc.); Abuse of staff or property; Negligent or delinquent in remitting payment.
2) Restrooms will be open Memorial Day thru Labor Day in parks with these facilities.
3) Cancellations: Refunds less $25 will be made if notified at least 10 business days prior to reservation date. No refunds after this time or for rain/inclement weather. Must follow and adhere to all Park Ordinances. If overtime is required, actual overtime will be billed after the event. Event sponsor will be responsible for any damages to flowers or other areas of the park. If needed, event sponsor must provide their own sound system.
Emergency or reservation dispute, call Public Safety at 337-8994 (dispatch) or 911. For issues directly related to facility reservation (bathrooms, litter, etc.) during business hours (8-5 M-F) call 337-8191.
4) Contract changes/cancellations will only be accepted from the individual originally booking the facility(s).
5) Your group must assume responsibility for providing adequate supervision, facility cleanliness and general order while using the facility.
6) Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited unless approved in writing.
7) Damage and/or destruction of the above named property(s) will result in repair and/or replacement fees billed directly to you.
8) In all circumstances, the City retains full authority for final approval and denial of facility reservation requests.