Bay Rec Policies
Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Bay Rec Help
Terms & Conditions
Bay Village Recreation Department Registration Terms and Conditions:
• Registration can be done in-person, by mail, phone, or online at www.cityofbayvillage.com. There is a credit card/debit card transaction fee of 4% for online, in-person and phone registration payments. No fee for Cash/Check transactions.
• Fill out all information on the program registration form, making sure all necessary information is completed.
• Be sure to note on your form which program you are registering for - Keep track of your activities!
• Wait lists are taken when programs are filled, and efforts are made to accommodate those individuals. The Recreation Department reserves the right to limit enrollment and cancel any program.
• In the event of inclement weather which necessitates cancelling a program, the Recreation Department will make every effort to contact you via email or we will update our voicemail and information online. Visit Rec Alerts online at www.cityofbayvillage.com for updates.
• Payment must accompany all registrations. Make checks payable to the Bay Village Recreation Department. We also accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover (4% fee applies).
• Class fees are non-transferable.
• Non-residents must pay an additional fee, refer to program descriptions for fees.
• See program descriptions regarding deadlines and late fees.
• Senior Citizens 60 or older,who live in Bay Village, may enroll for a reduction of 25% off regular fee. Non-resident senior citizens may enroll for a reduction of 10% off regular fee plus a non-resident fee. (This discount applies for programs only, pool and fitness memberships are not included).
• There will be a $13.00 NSF fee (cash or money order) for returned checks.