Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Terms & Conditions
Program Registration Policy
- All programs will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The Department will not accept registrations before the begin-date for registrations.
- The Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to deny any individual, due to their actions or the actions of their parents or guardians, the right to participate in a program if it is believed their participation will be detrimental to the overall experience of the program.
- A township resident (for the purpose of recreation program registration) is defined as an individual who lives within the township limits, works for the township, or owns a business in the township.
- Most programs will have minimum and maximum participation requirements. The department reserves the right to cancel programs if the minimum number has not been met. Any participants registered over the maximum number will be placed on a waiting list. The waiting list will also be treated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration will be accepted in person at our office or online. Registrations will not be accepted over the phone and we will not “save spaces.”
- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration, unless otherwise noted.
- Registration fees must be paid in cash, credit card or check, make payable to “Collier Township.”
- NSF fee of $20 on all returned checks.