Lower Macungie Township is offering programs with the following guidelines:
• Face masks properly covering nose and mouth are required.
Participants are to check their temperature and screen themselves for signs and symptoms of illness prior to coming to each class or event. Anyone
with symptoms or a fever equal to or greater than 100.4 degrees (per CDC guidelines), is advised to stay home.
• Only the participants registered are permitted entry.
• Social distance practices are in place with several reminders posted in our facilities.
• High contact surfaces are being cleaned frequently.
• Hand sanitizer is available.
• Please bring a water bottle.
Tue, Sep 07, 2021