Marshall Township Policies
Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Marshall Township Help
Terms & Conditions
Pavilion & Field Reservation Information
Conditions for Use
- Park reservations will be accepted for Marshall Township Residents and Businesses on a first come first serve basis in person at the Township Municipal Building beginning the 1st working day in January between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Reservations can be made online beginning the 2nd working week in January. Payment and deposit must be received within 14 days of reservation. If not received within 14 days, the reservation will be canceled.
- Park reservations will be accepted for Non Residents and Businesses on a first come first serve basis beginning the first working day in March. Payment and deposit must be received within 14 days of reservation. If not received within 14 days, the reservation will be canceled.
- Cancellation Procedures: A 50 % refund will be issued if the cancellation is given within 30 days of scheduled event. Cancellations may be rescheduled if an alternate date is available.
- A Separate $100 security deposit (in addition to the rental fee) is required for every reservation. The security deposit check should be post dated for the date of the event. The deposit will be refunded upon satisfactory inspection of the site and return of facility key within 7 days. All groups using park facilities shall be required to clean up any/all debris after each event. Trash and garbage must be placed in containers provided in the area. No littering or dumping is permitted. If clean up exceeds the routine duties required, a restitution fee shall be assessed and deducted from the deposit. If the amount of the damage or extra clean up required exceeds the deposit paid, the Township reserves the right to bill the renter for the balance to be paid in full no more than 30 days from the billing date. If payment is not received from the renter within that time, all future requests may be denied. The renter may also be subject to criminal prosecutions should the loss to the Township be deemed criminal or negligent. Please bring your own broom.
- All adult & youth leagues must make reservations through the Parks and Recreation Director.
- Park hours are 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- All persons, if given permission to use park facilities, assume all responsibilities with regard to injury and/or accident, damage and all liabilities.
- All persons, if given permission to use park facilities, will abide by all parks & recreation rules and regulations.
- Exchanging of facility permits with another individual is prohibited. Permits must be kept with the individual while using park facilities.
- Marshall Township assumes the responsibility for routine maintenance of the facilities and shall make every effort to prepare the facilities for use. The Township reserves the right to deny any request for special provisions, fires, pig roasts, amplification systems, tents, etc.
- The Tot Lot, Playground, Nature Trails, Disc Golf Course, Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis Courts and restroom facilities are for public use and may not be exclusively reserved. Horseshoes, discs and volleyballs are not supplied.
- Fields are closed when wet. Violators will be prosecuted. All fields must be in playing condition before and after use.
- Directional signs, balloons, arrows, etc. designating picnics, reunions, parties or other functions may not be posted on telephone poles, trees, highway signs, or street signs on public property, inside the park or at the park entrance. Directional signs must be located on a removable post installed by the applicant. All posted signs must be removed immediately following the rental. Failure to remove posted signs will result in loss of security deposit.
- Alcohol is permitted if an Alcohol Permit is purchased. Intoxication will not be tolerated. Alcohol is not to be served to persons under 21.
- Tubs of ice, kegs and leaking coolers are to be kept OUTSIDE of the Elias Fry Barn.
- No smoking in facilities posted by the Fire Marshal.
- We strongly recommend that no more that 3 electrical appliances be used at the same time to prevent circuit overload.
- Tables must be returned to their original positions.
- All parking must be in parking areas only.
- Fires are permitted in picnic grills or fire rings. A $10 burn permit is required for fire ring fires.
- Amplification Systems. The use of a DJ, stereo system or band must be approved by the Parks and Recreation Staff.
- Dogs and cats are permitted; however, they must be accompanied at all times by their owner. All animal waste must be cleaned up.
In accepting this permit, the representative will be in attendance and assures compliance by the group. Failure to follow any of the above rules or directions from Township personnel could result in the forfeiture of permit and possible denial of future permits.
I have read and fully understand the conditions of this permit and the attachments.