Please enter your email address, a new password will be emailed to you.
Welcome to CivicRec! Thu, Apr 21, 2022
Terms & Conditions
1. All programs must meet a minimum registration requirement as determined by Athens Parks and Recreation staff in order to be held.
2. For programs with fees, full payment is due at the time of registration in the form of cash, check made to City of Athens, or debit/credit card.
3. Patrons registering for programs after advertised registration deadlines will be assessed a $5 late fee. Athens Parks and Recreation cannot guarantee program/league/team availability following advertised deadlines.
4. No refunds will be given for any programs after registration deadlines have passed, unless cancelled by Athens Parks. No refunds will be given for partially completed programs. No exceptions.
5. Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult during all programs.
6. Athens Parks and recreation reserves the right to modify schedules, cancel programs, and change fees.
7. All City of Athens parks are open to the public from 7am until midnight unless otherwise posted.
8. Park facilities are available for use by the public during normal operating hours on a first-come, first-serve basis unless previous reservations have been made through Athens Parks and Recreation, in which event, non-permit holders must vacate the reserved facility.
Please Read ALL Rules and Regulations Carefully